While Dexcel uses all reasonable endeavours to include accurate and up to date information on this Site, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever thereto. Dexcel assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any action taken on the basis of any information presented on the Site, and each user accepts that access and use thereof is at his or her own risk. In addition, Dexcel assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Certain sections of this Site contain information relating to Dexcel pharmaceutical products which may not be available in all countries. Approved indications, dosages, restrictions, and product presentations may vary from country to country. None of the information provided on this Site is intended to be used as medical advice for the use or application of Dexcel’s products. Users of Dexcel’s products should carefully read the patient information leaflet and instructions for use accompanying all such products, and consult their treating physician with any queries relating to their use or application.
Dexcel has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this Site, and assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for their content. The linking, by a user of this Site, to any other website is at his or her own risk.
Dexcel assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential, damages relating to any use of this Site (or any linked website).
Dexcel assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any damage to a computer or other property, including (but not limited to) from viruses, resulting from any use of this Site (or any linked website).
Any communication to Dexcel via this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Dexcel shall be entitled to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose, and to reproduce and disclose such information to third parties without limitation.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and non-registered Trademarks owned or licensed by Dexcel. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in or to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Dexcel or any such third party. In addition, any reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this Site’s contents for other than personal, non-commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of Dexcel. The following copyright notice must appear on every copy of the contents of this Site, or portion thereof: “Copyright © 2009 Dexcel Ltd. All rights reserved.”
1. The promoter is: Dexcel Pharma whose registered office is 7 Sopwith Way, Drayton Fields Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 8PB UK
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Dexcel Pharma and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/PyrocalmUK
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12pm on 31.08.22. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook; like the competition post, follow @PyrocalmUK on Facebook and comment to the competition post with how you’d spend your Amazon gift card.
Instagram: like the competition post, follow @pyrocalmuk on Instagram and comment to the competition post with how you’d spend your Amazon gift card.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 x £100 Amazon gift card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook comment within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Dexcel Pharma’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following Pyrocalm on Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.
25. Dexcel Pharma shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.